Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Building High Performing Team - 3 day in-house/company-specific training by DSM Training
This 3 day training programmes explores the facets of a high performing team, and the individuals that make up the team.
*This is an in-house training provided by DSM Training where the training can be provided to groups of participants at client’s preferred location.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is designed for Leaders and Managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme will equip delegates with the tools, strategies and mechanism to empower their team to surpass objects/goals, and to optimise performance of individual team members.
Training Course Content
The course agenda is as follows:
Day 1 – Leadership styles and effective team leadership
• Identify your current preferred leadership styles and practices.
• Recognise the difference between leadership and management and how different styles impact on team performance.
• Understand how to develop and influence others.
• Learn how to choose an appropriate leadership style based on the situation at hand
• Recognise and understand different team roles and their importance in effective team building.
• Learn how to lead groups to deliver objectives and outcomes
Day 2 – Team development and dynamics
• Identify the key characteristics of successful teams
• Understand and assess the stage of development of their own team
• Identify different styles of leadership and when to use them
• Motivate the team towards success
• Recognise the value of different team roles/Belbin team roles
• Learn how to motivate individuals to willingly expend effort on a task.
• Managing team dynamics to ensure that the team is working at peak performance
• Understand how teams develop over time.
• Identify team member strengths and their role preferences
Day 3- Building Resilient teams
• What being resilient is and how to develop it in team members.
• What behaviours resilient teams typically demonstrate.
• How change impacts on a team's ability to remain positive.
• How you can minimise the impact of challenges faced.
• How to improve the level of control teams need to operate at.
• How commitment and confidence can be enhanced.
• How and when to choose appropriate tools and techniques
• Recognise and learn how to manage stress within the team.
• Recognise behaviour traits in self and others
• Gain a better understanding of differing personalities and what motivates them, leading to better communications and teamwork.
• Allocate tasks and learn when and how to delegate to reduce overload and burnout.
• Build supportive and effective teams and networks.
To know about the detailed cost of this in-house training kindly enquire.
Provider: DSM Training
DSM Training specialise in leadership and management training, soft skills development, HR training and CMI accredited qualifications for businesses and individuals. Their mission is to help professionals across all industries develop in their professional role, improve their work results and...