Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Workshop - Psychology of Leadership
Leadership is a key component of effective work place success and coupled with personal philosophies, can be the catalyst for original ideas, performance and relationship building. Harnessing these elements' triggers different convergent thinking and performance strategies which result in a different way of thinking and behaving. Learning the foundations of effective leadership strategies is a key management skill and this workshop seeks to explore good and exceptional leadership traits. Using in-class examples, individual psychometric testing analysis, academic management models and leadership styles, coupled with in-class activities, this hands-on class combines a unique view of leadership from a number of different angles.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- What is Leadership?
- The adult generations that comprise the twenty-first century workforce
- The Kouzes and Posner Model of Leadership
- Are you ready for Leadership?
- What does the term Leadership mean?
- The difference between Leading and Managing
- Styles of Leadership
- The Human Resource function in the development of a motivational environment
- Individual Leadership styles
- Coaching and evaluating: Giving and receiving feedback
- Influence Politics and Ethics
- How well do I communicate?
- How well do I listen?
- Where does communication and listening fit into leadership?
- How can you fulfill your potential?
- The power of believing that you can improve
- Introduction to Hofstede - Cultural Dimensions
- How culture drives behaviours
- Exploring Dimensions - what are the implications for leadership?
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) in Dubai is one of the world’s leading hospitality business management universities offering hospitality management courses in Dubai. It is a leading provider of university-level hospitality courses and offers both undergraduate and postgraduate...
Find out more about this Leadership Workshop - Psychology of Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.