Level 2: Energy Management Professional - Online
Gain a comprehensive understanding of energy management, solve a real-world issue within your organisation and achieve the Energy Institute's Level 2: Energy management professional online qualification.
20% off all bookings in May to celebrate Energy Management month at the EI! Please use discount code EMMAY19 (expires 1 June)
The Energy Institute's (EI's) 200 hours online course offers a comprehensive overview of all the knowledge and skills required of a professional Energy Manager.
The course covers the essential technical theory of energy use, as well as providing an in-depth understanding of the managerial and commercial aspects of an energy management role.
The course is designed to help participants to save energy, reduce carbon emissions, meet their organisation’s environmental targets and save money.
It also includes a project that allows a student to solve a real issue within their organisation as part of the learning process.
Students can work through the materials at their own pace – ideal for busy professionals looking to develop their career while at work.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience either working as an Energy Manager or another related area such as Building Services, Energy Engineering, Sustainability, Facilities Management, Procurement or Energy Consultancy OR successful completion of the EI’s Level 1 – Certificate in Energy Management Essentials training course.
- GCSE English and AS / A Level Maths or Science, or equivalent by qualification or experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the Level 2 course, you will achieve the Energy Institute Level 2: Energy Management Professional qualification. Those who have 3 or more years’ energy management experience will be well-placed to move on to the Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) course.
**This course has replaced the EI’s Level 2: Training in Energy Management through Open Learning (TEMOL) course. EMP and TEMOL are equivalent qualifications.
Training Course Content
- 15 modules totalling approximately 200 hours of online learning
- Tutor support with continuous assessment
- Flexible part-time, self-paced study that can be started at any time throughout the year
- An integral 50-hour work-based project supported by specialist tutors to solve a real energy management problem in your organisation
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Energy Institute - Open and Online Courses in Energy Management, Oil and Gas and Risk Management
The Energy Institute (EI) is the professional body for the energy industry, delivering good practice and professionalism across the depth and breadth of the sector. The EI is the leading chartered professional membership body for the energy industry, supporting over...
Find out more about this Level 2: Energy Management Professional - Online course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!