Chartered surveyor (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship Standard
Providing professional advice and recommendations to clients on land, property or construction.
Set by employer. Candidates will usually have one of the following: * at least 3 A levels at grade C or above (or equivalent) * a level 3 apprenticeship in a construction or property related discipline
Apprentices will achieve a degree in surveying. Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What apprentices will learn
- law relating to the acquisition or disposal of property
- methods and techniques for providing information, data and advice to clients
- accounting procedures and methods for obtaining and managing finance
- health and safety
- construction technology
- managing client relationships
- other skills related to 2 of the following specialisms: applied valuation and appraisal, building pathology, property and planning law, procurement and contracts, costing and cost planning of construction works
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company