Fire Marshal/Warden Training including Live Fire Extinguisher practice
This theoretical and practical course is designed for Fire Marshal/Wardens and includes the practical use of fire extinguishers on a real fire, for up to 12 delegates at your location at your choice of venue.
To comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 that covers general fire safety in England and Wales, you are required to ensure your workers receive appropriate training on procedures they need to follow, including fire drills.
Training Course Content
- Legislation (The fire safety measures that need to be in place)
- The Chemistry of Fire and how it starts
- Most Common causes of fire at work
Fire Marshal role
- Good Housekeeping: Ensure negligent housekeeping does not pose a fire risk
- Evacuation procedures: Clear and in place
- Fire Classification: Class A / B / C / D / Electrical Fires / Class F
- Know your Fire Extinguishers:
- Quiz round:
- Short video: The role of a Fire Marshal:
- Short questionnaire / Q&A:
- Delegates opportunity to extinguish fires on our gas simulator
First Aid Training for Birmingham, Walsall, the Midlands, Staffordshire and Leicestershire. Would you know what to do in an emergency? With first aid training from Bill Curtis and his First Response (First Aid) Ltd's team, you would be equipped to...
Find out more about this Fire Marshal/Warden Training including Live Fire Extinguisher practice course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!