Managing a Data Privacy Audit
Audit has an important role to play in ensuring that organisations meet their data protection obligations, and enables businesses to assess the effectiveness of their processes.
This workshop will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, ideas and frameworks to improve the proactive management and control of their Data Privacy Audit process.
Benefits of attending:
- Be fully prepared for your next Data Privacy audit
- Make critical decisions surround the auditing process
- Navigate market complexity
- Acquire new tools, techniques, methods to assist with the audit process
- Improve confidence through peer networking
In-house training options
Bespoke - we work with you to develop and deliver bespoke training courses to meet all your objectives. We develop the course and reference materials which can be delivered on a rolling basis or as a unique event, depending on your requirements.
Tailored – If one of our courses already meets the majority of your needs, but requires specific tailoring for a particular group of employees, we can tailor the material and delivery to ensure all the learning outcomes are met.
Standard – your requirements are already met by one of our courses, but you would prefer the course to be run in-house for a number of people.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend:
- Data Protection Officers
- Heads of Privacy/Data Protection
- Data Privacy Managers
- Any risk or data protection professionals with data privacy audit responsibilities
Choose this course when:
- Preparing for a Data Privacy audit
- Taking up a new position with a Data Privacy team
- Looking to introduce new capabilities, methods and techniques in relation to the audit process
- Developing learnt responses to critical situations
- Improving knowledge & awareness around Data Privacy audits
- Developing desired behaviours within culture
Training Course Content
- The annual Data Privacy Audit Process and timescale
- What is in and out of scope for the purposes of a Data Privacy Audit
- The impact of the GDPR and other data privacy regulations on the Annual Data Privacy Audit
- How to prepare for the Data Privacy Audit through a range of vital tools
- Industry best practices & how other organisations are dealing with common challenges