Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults
Being a nurse is perhaps the most worthwhile thing you can do, and if you hope to enter this profession this course is the perfect opportunity. This Mastering Nursing Care and Emergence Medicine for Adult course will give you the specialist skills, education and training needed to prepare you for the workplace.
This course is comprehensive and includes a section on emergency medicine so you can understand how emergency medicine works, how to identify simple symptoms of serious illnesses and how to treat pain. In addition, the course provides extensive learning material focusing on adult nursing, including pain management, medication administration and infection control.
When you complete this course you will understand the daily responsibilities of a nurse, how to carry out daily functions of nursing, how to care for patients and will have a good grasp of emergency medicine.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for anyone who is hoping to go into nursing
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults certificate.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
- 01 Modern Triage in Emergency Medicine
- 02 Fast Thinking & Emergency Medicine
- 03 Thinking Again and Emergency Medicine
- 04 Diagnosis is the Story.
- 05 Identify Hidden Clues in the Emergency Department
- 06 How to Treat the Patient and the Family
- 07 What Causes Chest Pain?
- 08 Treat the Cause, Not the Symptom
- 09 Need of the Emergency Department
- 10 Overview of Altered Mental Status
- 11 Identify Simple Symptoms of Serious Illness
- 12 Protect Yourself First in an Emergency
- 13 How to Treat Insect and Animal Bites?
- 14 Identifying the Missing Piece in an Emergency Diagnosis
- 15 Identifying Healthy Paranoia in Emergency Medicine
- 16 Fever, Friend or Foe?
- 17 Always, How to Treat Pain?
- 18 An Ounce of Prevention
- 19 Understanding the Big Picture in Emergency Medicine
- 20 Are Exercises Good for Your Health?
- 21 How to Stay Safe in the Emergency Department?
- 22 Understanding Emergency Medicine for Travelers
- 23 Learn Emergency Medicine Lessons from the Past
- 24 Learning from the Emergency Department
- Module Book- Nursing Training
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit the following:
- Mental Health Nurse
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!