PRINCE2 7 Foundation (and exam)
Course code: P27F
Organisations lose money, operate inefficiently, and can ultimately damage their reputation through poor project management. These issues result from professionals unsure of how to deliver projects well and so go beyond allocated costs, timescales, and scope.
This PRINCE2 course (which includes an exam, official training materials, and PRINCE2 manual (ebook)) is a globally recognised methodology (or method) and professional qualification that teaches the foundations of successful project delivery using a structured life cycle approach.
- PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) incorporates business disciplines such as risk and quality management, and planning skills
- It's an exciting time because the method has recently been updated and relaunched, in October 2023, to the NEW PRINCE2 7 (Seventh Edition). This modern version additionally focuses on people, digital and data, and sustainability management
- Participants are taught the foundations of competent project delivery
- This course is typically taught over three days and the schedule can be adapted to suit organisational requirements
- The course is delivered to companies virtually, in-house or at a training venue
- An accredited course that counts towards continuing professional development (CPD) points
Harley J Associates is a trusted training provider and consultancy accredited by PeopleCert exam institute.
Progress careers and grow your organisation through this training.
Upcoming start dates
In Company events - Dates to suit. Course fee (inc. group discount) - Contact us
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Company events - Dates to suit. Course fee (inc. group discount) - Contact us
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone undertaking projects, including:
- Project managers
- Aspiring project managers
- Programme and operational staff
REQUIREMENTS: No prior learning or work experience is required for this project management course though it would be useful.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
PRINCE2 7 Foundation professional qualification.
Training Course Content
Candidates require an understanding of:
- Key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- How the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- The PRINCE2 practices and how they are applied throughout the project
- The PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
The course requires candidates to have fundamental knowledge of the PRINCE2 method and involves passing a one-hour, multiple-choice style exam to achieve the Foundation certificate. The exam is administered by PeopleCert virtually.
Achieving the PRINCE2 7 Foundation qualification demonstrates to clients, employers and colleagues a foundational understanding of what is required to deliver a project successfully.
Course delivery details
- In person (at company premises or training venue)
- Hybrid (virtual and in person)
Why choose Harley J Associates Ltd
97% PRINCE2 Foundation pass rates
Above average 75% PRINCE2 Practitioner pass rates
Founded in 2015. Also 15+ years' experience in total in the training industry
Average rating 4.7
A good chance to learn a new methodology with colleagues since many of us work on projects together or have to interface with each other. Also nice to be able to not only bounce...
The trainer had good course knowledge and gave lots of practical project management and business examples.
There was a significant amount of content to get through on this course but the trainer explained it using his extensive knowledge and experience and gave plenty of opportunitie...
PRINCE2 7 Practitioner course and exam - a course that is also provided by Harley J Associates.
Harley J Associates (or HJA) is a trusted project management training organisation and consultancy. We are accredited by PeopleCert Exam Institute to deliver the globally-recognised PRINCE2 training, and provide masterclasses that give insight into the project and stakeholder management domains....