Generating More Profits From Existing Clients
This course would particularly suit those with portfolio expansion and fee income targets, who want to increase project scope, their opportunities for extension sales and to explore ways to negotiate better fees.
This interactive one day programme covers key skills, knowledge and behaviours that can help achieve immediate positive results. These include understanding how to: build stronger and trusted client relationships, develop an advisory mindset, have wider business conversations and negotiate more profitable outcomes. You will take away a number of practical techniques and tools to improve performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for the Manager, Trusted Advisor and Business leader.
Training Course Content
- Develop strategies to change the focus and dynamics of your client contacts.
- Explore ways to build more empathic client relationships.
- Have more powerful ‘adviser centric’ client conversations.
- Draw on a wide knowledge of the services available to your clients and be better at identifying potential issues and possible solutions.
- Identify opportunities to negotiate fee increases based on an understanding of value.
- Improve levels of client service.
- Identify ways to build a stronger internal network and referrer base.
ICAEW Member £352.00 + VAT Non-Member £440.00 + VAT Community/Faculty Member £308.00 + VAT
ICAEW Academy of Professional Development
As a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession, ICAEW’s Academy reflects our commitment to high quality learning and leadership development solutions for all career stages, across a wide range of sectors in practice and business. The extensive portfolio...
Find out more about this Generating More Profits From Existing Clients course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!