The Commercial Accountant
Designed and presented by an ACA ex-finance director who became a commercial director, this course will show you how to think, act and be seen as a commercial person.
Explore what it means to be commercial in the context of finance. Explore simple techniques to help you operate in the grey and show others you are able to think commercially.
Understand the core sales and marketing process from some of the world’s leading businesses and then apply these techniques to sell your finance ideas.
Specifically, you will learn how to sell new ideas such as restructuring or cost savings plans, a new budget or forecast process, a new strategy or strategic initiative or new internal controls.
Finally, you will learn how to negotiate win-win outcomes with anyone, using simple techniques that are easy to learn, remember and use.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Finance professionals who want to develop their commercial acumen to negotiate viable commercial solutions.
This course is for the Analyst, Manager, Trusted Advisor and Business leader.
Training Course Content
- Understand what it means to be commercial in the context of finance.
- The number one habit that kills finance’s commercial credibility and influence.
- How to be less black and white in your language and operate in the grey.
- The questions to ask to gain commercial insight.
- How to apply the sales process to present your ideas and gain agreement.
- Turn negative messages into positives.
- Negotiate for win-win outcomes using simple language techniques.
ICAEW Member £460.00 + VAT Non-Member £575.00 + VAT Community/Faculty Member £402.50 + VAT
ICAEW Academy of Professional Development
As a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession, ICAEW’s Academy reflects our commitment to high quality learning and leadership development solutions for all career stages, across a wide range of sectors in practice and business. The extensive portfolio...
Find out more about this The Commercial Accountant course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!