CIPD Level 3 Diploma Learning & Development:
We match any other online provider's price.
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Learning & Development is the most comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of L&D. It's perfect if you're looking to move into L&D, or if you're currently in an L&D or training support role and want to formalise and build on your existing knowledge.
With a qualification in L&D from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the largest HR and Development professional body in Europe, you'll be developing your skills and career options while you learn to do the same for others.
The CIPD Diploma in L&D is highly practical and real-world focused, so you can put what you learn into practice from day one. It'll give you an in-depth and thorough grounding in the training cycle and the fundamentals of learning and development, including its impact on business sustainability.
You'll learn how to identify training needs then plan, deliver and monitor L&D activities in response. You'll also be able to specialise in either providing group training, using technology to facilitate L&D, or enhancing learner engagement.
This course will give you the confidence to be more effective at work and excel in your HR or training role.
Once you enrol with us, you'll get all the tutor and administrative support you need to complete your course. That's why our CIPD pass rate is an impressive 96%.
To achieve the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Learning & Development, you need a total of 38 credits.
- Becoming an Effective L&D Practitioner (4 credits)
- L&D and the organisation (4 credits)
- Identifying L&D Needs (3 credits)
- Designing L&D Activities (6 credits)
- Delivering L&D Activities (6 credits)
- Evaluating L&D Activities (3 credits)
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (6 credits)
Optional modules (choose one)
- Supporting Collective and Social Learning (6 credits)
- Enhancing Learner Engagement (6 credits)
- Using Technology to Facilitate Learning (6 credits)
Unlike our other CIPD courses which are 100% online, you'll attend one two-day workshop on our CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in L&D course. This gives you the opportunity to:
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Build confidence in the new skills you've learned
- Meet your tutor face-to-face
Workshops are held in London, Birmingham and Glasgow.
Workshop fees are additional to our course fees. Please speak to our course advisors for more information on the workshop.
This course is perfectly suited to you if you:
- Want to gain the essential knowledge and skills required to move into L&D
- Are working in an HR or L&D support role but don't hold a formal HR or L&D qualification
- Are a current line manager with responsibility for people management and development
- Are looking to become a professional member of the CIPD (Assoc CIPD)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance and online learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 130 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and to fulfil...
Find out more about this CIPD Level 3 Diploma Learning & Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!