SAFe® for Teams: In-House Training
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
During this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform the role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information.
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function. Examples include:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Attendees must attend the course in its entirety in order to qualify for the exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will Learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Training Course Content
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Practicing SAFe®
Why choose IIL Europe
2,000,000+ people trained by IIL
50,000 annual online conference visitors
2,000+ companies have chosen to partner with IIL as their Learning Partner
At IIL, our fundamental values of Intelligence, Integrity, and Innovation guide our actions and achievements with each customer, partner, and colleague. Our deepest purpose is to foster the growth and success of individuals, teams, and organizations through enduring relationships and...