Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
THE 6TH RECOVERY AND RESOLUTION LONDON SUMMIT
Analysing the Regulatory Developments for TLAC, MREL, Operational Continuity, CCPs, Resolvability and more
Hear from 10+ Regulators and 20+ Banks at the leading RRP Summit
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Returning to London in November, the 6th RRP Summit will again bring together the leading minds from Banks, Regulators and the industry to examine the key issues in Recovery and Resolution.
Join 100+ peers at the leading Summit for the industry and examine topics including:
Regulatory Keynotes and Updates
- FSB consultation document on bail-in execution
- Bank of England Developments for internal MREL
- Regulatory Developments in RRP
- Current Challenges in Operational Continuity Planning
- Examining the EBA RTS on Valuation in Resolution
- Downstreaming Internal TLAC
- FSB Guidance on CCP Resolution and proposal for an EU Regulation
- Resolution Planning, Subordination and Resolvability Requirements
- The Italian and Portuguese Bail-outs: Case Studies and Observations
- Integrating the Recovery and Resolution Plans into the Wider Business
Recovery and Resolvability
- Recovery Planning: Changes and Challenges
- Operational Continuity Current Priorities
- Implications of Brexit for RRP Regimes
- Playbooks and Fire drills in practice – what does good look like?
- Funding in Resolution Scenarios
Infoline – An Informa Company
Since being founded in 1993, Infoline has been developing conferences, workshops and in-house training for companies on topics related to the European financial services community. Infoline has become a market leader in providing training, events and information about risk management,...