Jewellery Design Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
This distance learning Jewellery Design course will provide participants with the skills necessary to launch a successful jewellery design firm or work within an existing firm. Developed by professionals in jewellery design, this course covers topics ranging from design techniques to starting your own business and selling your designs. With exclusively online delivery, participants benefit from:
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in up to 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor working in jewellery design
Course length and study mode
This course is available at three levels of achievement. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Jewellery Design course is suitable for individuals who wish to start their own jewellery design business or or design their own jewellery line.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level course.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a business manager
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipJewlDsgn
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Jewellery Design course will include the following modules:
- Introduction to Jewellery Design
- How to Design Jewellry
- Preparing for Your Career
- Getting Hired
- Starting Your Own Business
- Selling Your Designs
Why choose International Career Institute
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
The cost of this Jewellery Design course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
- Pay up-front and receive a 10% discount
- Pay in instalments as low as £25 per week
Included in Course Fees
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 4.5Based on 2 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!