ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and ComplianceICA Commercial Services
ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance - Qualification Training Course
The challenges compliance professionals face mean it is vital to have the right knowledge and skills. The ICA Diplomas in Compliance will teach you all you need to know to approach your role with confidence.
The course is comprised of four full one-day workshops, self-study, two written assignments of 2500-3500 words and one final exam which is open book format and lasts 3 hours and 15 minutes.
This course can also be studied by online learning where virtual classrooms and additional workbooks replace the face to face tuition.
There are many benefits of studying with ICT:
- Flexible learning solutions that are suited to you
- Our learner-centric approach means that you will gain relevant practical and academic skills and knowledge that can be used in your current role
- Improve your career options by undertaking a globally recognised qualification that hiring managers look for as part of their hiring criteria
- Many students have stated that they have received a promotion and/or pay rise as a direct result of gaining their qualification
- The qualifications ensure that you are enabled to develop strategies to help manage and prevent risk within your firm, thus making you an invaluable asset within the current climate
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance training course is designed for individuals who intend to carry out the role of Compliance Officer or work within the compliance function and is suitable for the following individuals:
- Compliance Officers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Regulatory Representatives
- Individuals who completed the ICA Certificate in Compliance or ICA Advanced Certficate in Compliance
- Company Secretaries
Participants are required to fulfil one of the following entry criteria:
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline,
- Attainment of the ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance (International or UK)
- Three years relevant work experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion of this training course will provide participants with the following professional qualification: ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance. In addition, participants will be entitled to use the following designation ‘Dip (Comp).’
These qualifications are awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester. In the UK, they are also endorsed by the British Bankers’ Association.
Training Course Content
What will you learn?
- Understanding governance, risk and compliance
- Ethics, Integrity and organisational culture: taking GRC to the next level
- Understanding the complete regulatory environment
- How to use corporate governance to enhance your firm’s performance
- Managing regulatory risk for the benefit of your firm
- What is the role of the compliance Function?
- How to design and build world class GRC systems and controls
- Protecting your firm from the risk of financial crime
The conduct of firms and the behaviour of senior management is a key topic in both courses and is interwoven throughout the course units. The conduct agenda forms a key part of the workshop exercises in the UK.
How will you be assessed?
- 2 x 2,500 - 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining an international professional community of thousands of like-minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is £102 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
This training course is available as an open public course at the price of £3450 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable).
This training course is also available as a bespoke in house training course if you have 10 or more delegates.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Hear from Bill Howarth the CEO of the ICA, giving an overview of the International Compliance Assocation and why it has never been a better time to get a job in compliance, there have never been so many opportunities.
International Compliance Association
Knowledge Recognition Community The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. We are the leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti-money laundering; governance, risk and compliance and financial crime prevention.These qualifications are also awarded...
Find out more about this ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!