CPI CSR Lead Auditor Training
A world class vocational qualification programme for the Testing, Inspections and Certification Industry, the Compliance Practitioners Initiative (CPI) is a global qualification scheme for practitioners. CPI has developed a variety of cross-industrial and cross-functional certification programmes specifically for practitioners in the supply chain business. CPI aims to qualify people with confidence through recognised training, assessment of knowledge and competence-based skills and in turn set the industry benchmark.
The programme has been developed with a focus on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Audits which are becoming more important in the supply chain arena across the globe. It provides a set of skills for practitioners to evaluate corporate social responsibility issues systematically and holistically.
Suitability - Who should attend?
New and existing practitioners whose job duties involve CSR audits; those who intend to seek a career in the auditing industry and company executives, or individuals who are concerned about corporate social responsibility are welcome to join.
Training Course Content
Day 1: Generic
• Auditor Introduction, Audit preparation, Opening meeting
• Employee interview, Documentation review, Facility tour, Closing meeting, Corrective Action Plan Report (CAPR)
Day 2-4: Programme
• Introduction and definition of CSR Audit
• Common Audit Criteria and Standards; Obtaining Objective Evidence
• Code of Conduct elements and Auditor Professionalism
• Overall Audit Workflow, On-site audit procedure and related tools
• Opening meeting and employee interview
• Document review for wages, working hours and human resources
• Closing meeting, Corrective Action Plan Report (CAPR) writing and audit report writing
CPI CSR Lead Auditor Training programme provided by Intertek costs:
1 delegate = £950 + VAT
2 delegates (from the same company) = discount of 2.5% is applied making this £925 + VAT each
3 delegates (from the same company) = discount of 5% is applied making this £900 + VAT each
4 delegates (from the same company) = discount of 7.5% is applied making this £875 + VAT each
5 delegates or more (from the same company) = discount of 10% is applied making this £850 + VAT each
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to help ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. Intertek is an industry leader with more than 43,000 employees in 1,000 locations in...
Find out more about this CPI Certified Lead Auditor Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!