Quality Audits, Awards and Implementation
An effective way of assessing your quality management efforts is to be audited. This training workshop outlines the audit process and introduces the main quality awards which many organizations use as a means of self-auditing.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of quality management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the use of quality audits.
- Understand the role of major quality awards in driving quality in organizations.
- Explore the of Quality Management implementation.
- Discuss the role of change management in quality management.
Training Course Content
- Quality audits
- Malcolm Baldrige, Deming Prize and European Quality Awards
- Implementation of quality management
- The management of change
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Course Price: £685+ VAT
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1 day to 11 weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live...