CIW Web Foundations Associate Online Training with Exam (1D0-610)
This comprehensive package is a combination of three individual courses on different aspects of Internet technology “ plus exam. It enables learners to gain a unique understanding of Internet business, data networking and website design. If they successfully donstrate their new skills in the exam, they will achieve certification; this provides clear evidence of possessing multiple capabilities in technologies that affect virtually every business today.
For students this will be a highly valuable professional qualification which they can add to their acadic qualifications, helping to create a formidable CV. For professionals, it vastly increases their capabilities within their current profession, as well as opening up further career options.
- Information technology
- Graphic Design
Key learning points
The first part of the course, Internet Business Associate, takes learners through the fundamental aspects of the Internet and how it is used in the business environment.
- Content encompasses, among other things, the use of web search engines for basic and advanced searches, effective ways of researching and communicating on the Internet, cloud computing and mobile devices, and the all-important subject of privacy and the Internet.
- Learners discover the challenges to Internet users in business and what measures can be taken to keep personal information secure.
The second part, Site Development Associate, covers the full spectrum of web development.
- Content includes writing code manually, working with images, creating hyperlinks, adding audio and video and optimising web pages for search engines.
- Upon completion, learners will have the foundation skills and knowledge to create basic websites.
The final part, Network Technology Associate, enables learners to master the basics of networking, Internet protocols and network security that are crucial to every modern business.
- Content ranges from networking components and standards to connecting to the Internet and taking advantage of its multitude of services, through to hardware and devices and how to deal with network and cloud security risks.
- The CIW Web Foundations Associate certification exam (1D0-610) lasts for 90 minutes and contains 90 questions across the three disciplines covered on the course (Internet Business Associate, Site Development Associate and Network Technology Associate).
- To pass the exam, candidates will need to achieve a score of 63.33%, donstrating a rounded set of knowledge and skills from the three individual subject areas.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this course
- No previous knowledge of web page development or configuring networks is necessary to study this combination-course and enter for the exam.
- This means candidates can go from simply being familiar with an operating syst such as Microsoft Windows 7 to having a comprehensive knowledge of Internet technologies for the business environment, through three distinct disciplines of study.
- It is ideal both for students at high school or college, looking to complent their studies with skills and knowledge that can be applied in the workplace; and for professionals working in positions that make use of the Internet.
- Passing the CIW Web Foundations exam at the end of the course provides certification “ which is clear evidence of an all-round working knowledge of the Internet.
- An official CIW Certification Practice Exam is available, which enables candidates to instantly evaluate their level of knowledge and readiness to become certified.
- New lesson quizzes are also available on CIW Online, and can be found on each of the lesson pages in the Online Resources.
- Exam scores may be challenged if candidates feel there is a legitimate reason for doing so, such as a question mark over the validity of it content.
Training Course Content
CIW Internet Business Associate
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E Mail and Personal Information Managent
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Managent
CIW Site Development Associate
- Markup Language and Site Development Essentials
- HTML5 Coding
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Graphical Elents
- HTML Tables
- Web Forms
- Video, Audio and Image Techniques
- Extensing HTML
- GUI HTML Editors and Mobile Web Sites
- Web Site Development for Business
CIW Network Technology Associate
- Introduction to Networking
- Networking Components and Standards
- Connecting to the Internet
- Internet Services
- Hardware and Device Connectivity
- Network and Cloud Security Risks
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...