Computers & Internet for Beginners Certificate Training Course
The introduction to computers course is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn basic computer and internet skills. This is an excellent course for students, teachers, professionals or anyone who would like to learn more about computers, the internet and social media.
Technology is evolving every day, and with a basic understanding of computers, not only can you communicate with a wider variety of people, but you can also get ahead in your personal and professional life. As you work through this course, you will obtain an overview of basic computer and internet skills and how to stay safe while you are online.
With this online course all of your course information is available whenever and wherever you require it. You are awarded the opportunity to study at a pace that is comfortable for you, which means you can access the course information 24 hours a day.
You can access the course with any internet enabled device, and you will receive complimentary online support while you train. Furthermore, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to go through thanks to the flexible modules.
Upon completion of this course and a multiple choice exam, you will be awarded your diploma. You can download and print the diploma at home.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
The introduction to computers course has been written to give students a full overview of basic computer skills, and it will put you on the fast track to success. The course covers the following:
- An introduction to computers
- Fixing mistakes and working with files
- Using your computer for daily tasks
- Keyboard shortcuts and applications
- What is the internet and basic internet skills
- How to use the internet
- How to use the Cloud
- How to use your ail and social media
- How to stay safe on the internet
- Help buying computers
Benefits of the Introduction to Computers Diploma
When you work towards earning your introduction to computers diploma online, you will find a number of benefits. These include the following:
- You can study from anywhere there is a valid internet connection and you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can also study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- The capability to study from any device including computers, mobile phones or tablets.
- There are easily manageable modules, which help to make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Friendly and convenient online support is available to help you stay on track.
- A comprehensive syllabus, which virtually guarantees that you will get the knowledge you require to work with computers in your personal and professional life.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in your prospective industry.
- When completing the course, you will receive a certified diploma that is respected in the industry.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: A Basic Overview of Computers
- Module 2: Fixing Mistakes and Working with Files
- Module 3: Common Day-to-Day Computer Tasks
- Module 4: Keyboard Shortcuts and Using Applications
- Module 5: Basic Internet Use
- Module 6: How to Use the Internet
- Module 7: Beyond Internet Basics
- Module 8: ail and Social Media
- Module 9: Internet Safety
- Module 10: Computer Buying Guide
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...