Interviewing Skills CPD Accredited Online Course
Interview Skills helps those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people. This course provides users with good interpersonal and communication skills and shows them how to prepare before interviewing candidates, what the legal issues are surrounding interviews, effective questioning and listening techniques and how to decide on the right candidate for the job
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
- Writing job descriptions & person specifications
- Evaluating CVs, application forms & covering letters
- Behavioural & competency-based interviewing
- What to look for in a candidate
- Handling candidate questions
Course delivery details
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...