Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage - Free Online CourseLearning Curve Group
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage - Free Online Course
The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of any logistics operation. Our fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage qualification is perfect for those currently seeking employment in this sector. The qualification will give you insight into the warehousing and storage industry. You'll learn how to undertake preparations for receiving goods, use different stock control methods and the best way to report and record any variations. You will also learn about the best health and safety practices to help minimise potential risks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
- Further your personal and professional development
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch
What you will Learn
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
- Understand how to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
- Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
Awarding Body : NCFE
Training Course Content
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
- Understanding how to store goods
- The purpose of a stock check
Learning Curve Group
Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,400 GBP-4,435 GBP
1,400 GBP-3,629 GBP