Training Course Content
This Coaching and Mentoring course will cover:
Characteristics and Benefits
- Differences between coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring to improve organisational and individual performance
- Choosing the most appropriate coaches and mentors
- Criteria to identify those appropriate to be coached or mentored
- Setting objectives within a strategic context
- Identifying and agreeing individual coaching and mentoring needs
- How to become an influential coach or mentor
- Structuring effective coaching and mentoring sessions
Skills for Success
- Set clear targets for timescale and resource allocation
- Ensure understanding of oral communication skills required
- Reading and interpreting body language
- Support without judgement
Overcoming the challenges
- Retaining objectivity throughout a personal relationship
- Maintaining motivation and enthusiasm on both sides
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Avoiding dependency
Measuring Results and Contribution
- Managing expectations on both sides
- Setting appropriate short, medium and long-term targets
- Systematic, regular and structured monitoring
- Measuring return of investment of time, money and people
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Coaching and Mentoring course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!