Introduction to ISO 50001 (In-House)
This one-day training course from LRQA is a great introduction to ISO 50001, its key requirements, essential terms and definitions and the similarities between ISO 50001 and ISO 14001.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are thinking about implementing an energy management system and want to understand ISO 50001 and its requirements.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- The purpose and business benefits of implementing an EnMS
- The background to ISO 50001
- Key requirements of an EnMS
- Essential definitions to help interpret ISO 50001 requirements
- Similarities of ISO 50001 with ISO 14001 EnMS requirements
- How an EnMS should help ensure that your energy related legal obligations are met.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...