Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching and Mentoring - 1 day, in-house training course
Mentoring is about the guidance and support one can give to an individual that allows their career to have direction and purpose. This training course teaches the skills required for both coaching and mentoring and shows the relationship between the two skills - how they complement each other, as well as the distinction between where and when one should coach or mentor.
This course in Coaching and Mentoring will cover the following points to give participants the skills for effective coaching:
- Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring
- Your role in coaching
- Self assessment and your readiness for coaching
- Core Skills for coaching
- The 3D Model
- The T-GROW Model
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Star Model & Assertive Feedback
- Using NLP in coaching
- Using coaching to improve Productivity and Motivation.
- Personal Action Plan
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house version of Coaching and Mentoring training course is for all managers or individuals working in leadership position that could benefit from learning about how to coach their staff to retain and motivate them.
Coaching Skills course content
This in-house Coaching and Mentoring Skills training course is designed to cover the following areas:
- What is coaching?
- Links to supervision
- What are the skills of being an effective coach?
- The learning ladder
- Developing the coaching plan
- The GROW model
- Techniques for delivering the coaching plan
- What is mentoring?
- What does mentoring involve?
- The skills and qualities for successful mentoring
- The life cycle of a Mentoring relationship
- When is it appropriate to use coaching or mentoring?
- Benefits of mentoring
- Mentoring skills
- 3 level questioning
- Active listening skills
- Types of mentoring schemes - the in-house or external mentor
- Personal action plans
In-house delivery option
MLP Training arranges in-house training to help meet organisational needs. Please contact MLP Training for more detailed cost information and availability. In-house delivery may also be a cheaper alternative for the firm.
MLP Training helps delegates achieve their goals and become the best that they can be, developing their sales and business management skills. The open courses and in-house training solutions provided by MLP Training fit an organisation's business needs and help delegates develop...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.
Learn how real businesses have benefited from MLP's training programmes.