In partnership with Serco we are delighted to offer FREE Level 2 accredited qualifications to childcare settings.
Customer Service - This course is suitable for employees who are using Customer Service within their job role and need to develop their skills further.
Whether your goal is to build a more positive face to face customer experience or enhance satisfaction, our Customer Service training can be adapted to the needs of your employees working in a childcare setting.
Employees will learn:
- How to create a professional first impression.
- To manage and develop customer relationships.
- How customer service impacts on the success of the organisation.
- Techniques on how to respond to complaints and problems.
- Audience appropriate communication.
- Legislation used in customer service.
- Positive customer experience.
- Reduction in customer complaints and escalation to management.
- A confident, responsive and customer focussed workforce.
Plus as part of the 4 day course you will complete a Level 2 award in Safeguarding And Protecting Young People. This regulated qualification is suitable for learners working, or wishing to work, with children and young people. This part will be completed online during the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This regulated qualification is suitable for learners working, or wishing to work, with children and young people.
This course is FREE for employees of companies based in Coventry, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Burton, Tamworth, Cannock Chase and Lichfield.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Level 2 qualification in Customer Service, accredited by Highfield.
Level 2 qualification in Safeguarding And Protecting Young People, accredited by Highfield.