Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Open Source IntelligencePGI Cyber Academy
Open Source Intelligence - training course
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence derived from publicly available information. Delegates on the OSINT course will develop the necessary OSINT skills required to conduct independent online open source investigations while understanding and mitigating their own online digital footprint.
What Will You Learn?
Delegates on the course will:
- Understand how OSINT is used to collect public information and identify potential cyber-attack vectors
- Gain an understanding of how to gather personal information from social media
- Gain an understanding of the Deep Web and how to use Deep Search Engines to access unindexed data
- An introduction to the fusion of OSINT, SOCMINT, IMINT, HUMINT, TECHINT and covert sources to create a comprehensive intelligence picture
- Understand how to access historic information and deleted versions of websites
- Understand the use of Anonymisation (Hidden) Services
- Understand Geolocation and geospatial intelligence visualisation
Who Should Attend?
Delegates who have an operational need to effectively research and collate publicly-available information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Open Source Intelligence course is aimed at those needing to develop skills in researching and collating publicly available information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this Open Source Intelligence course, participants will receive a GCHQ Certified Training completion certificate
This Open Source Intelligence course is presented by two former military and intelligence professionals who will deliver the course content through presentations, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, case studies and classroom-based learning.
The price for this Open Source Intelligence course is £1500 excl. VAT.
PGI Cyber Academy - Immersive training in cyber security
PGI Cyber Academy is a leading UK training facility for business and government officials in cyber security, offering a high level of training to combat the growing threat of cyber attacks. PGI specialises in the protection of human, physical, legal, intellectual property,...
Find out more about this Open Source Intelligence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.