Project Management for Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Through this powerful two-day course from PTI, participants will gain a deep understanding of how to apply effective project management principles to the world of regulatory affairs.
The course will equip participants with the project management knowledge, tools and techniques needed to:
- Plan for evolving timelines and requirements
- Engage stakeholders and combat resistance to change
- Streamline documentation requirements and more
The dynamic course is delivered through a mix of presentations and group discussions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for regulatory affairs professionals at management level or above, including:
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Registrations/Submissions Managers
- Product Managers
It may also be beneficial to those with a project management background in other industries looking to gain knowledge of project management for regulatory affairs, such as:
- Project Managers
- Project Management Associates
- PMO Associates
- Project Management Officers
Training Course Content
Course content covers how to:
- Discuss core project management principles and building a project procedure
- Understand how project management can best be applied to regulatory affairs
- Examine how to manage your regulatory team as a project manager, and how to influence and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Consider management of timelines, including tools for project planning and strategies for managing global regulatory timelines
- Identify, understand and control risk to your project
- Plan and streamline documentation for your project
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
Average rating 5
I enjoyed the team exercises, feedback from trainer and colleagues. The course was well structured, and the trainer followed the agenda.
I found the tools were very useful for managing a team.
I found the cluster concept, global roll out plans, project management tools and concepts particularly useful.
The cost of this course is £1400 +VAT per participant. Early bird discounts may apply.