Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) PractitionerPurple Griffon
Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) is a new legislation providing a cohesive data privacy law for the European Union. The 4-day Certified General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner training course is presented in a classroom environment, offering participants a change to solidify knowledge of the EU GDPR and enable them to fulfil the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
In order to obtain this EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner certification, participants are required to sit and a 90 minute multiple-choice examination accredited by IBITGQ. Participants will get help from experienced Purple Griffon tutors who will help them prepare.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner training course is aimed at those:
- Managers who are already involved in Data Protection with either an Information Security or Data Protection background.
- Individuals with little experience but who wish to enter the field of data protection with a professional qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this training course and examination, participants will receive the Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner Certificate.
Training Course Content
The following modules and topics will be explored through this Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner training course:
- Essential EU GDPR background and terminology.
- Key differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR.
- Data subjects and their rights.
- Dealing with subject access requests.
- Marketing requirements.
- The implementation path to EU GDPR compliance:
- Privacy by Design
- Privacy impact assessments (PIA)
- Data audits
- Training and competence requirements
- Incident response and breach reporting
- Updating policies and procedures
- Setting up a privacy compliance framework
- The role of the DPO Common data security failures, consequences and lessons to be learnt
- GDPR privacy principles
- Data privacy impact assessments
- Developing a risk management framework
- Data mapping
- The rights of data subjects
- Consent rules
- Subject access requests
- The roles of and relationships between controllers and processors
- Dealing with third parties and data in the Cloud
- Demonstrating compliance with the GDPR
- Data breach reporting requirements
- Range of enforcement, regulatory and compensatory aspects of the GDPR
You can now book your place on this Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner training session at £1795, which includes:
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Highly Skilled And Knowledgeable Tutors
- EU GDPR Practitioner Examination
Provider: Purple Griffon
Purple Griffon have been operating at the forefront of emergent ‘Best Practice’ in IT skills and knowledge since 2002, delivering a blend of training and consultancy services to help organisations and individuals become the very best that they can become....