Administration Diploma - Office Admin Training Course Combined with IT training in London
This all-encompassing training course in Office Administration provides participants with recognised qualifications and real job skills, which enable them to apply for variety of office administrative roles, as soon as they pass the exam.
The Admin training course is delivered in traditional classroom format and is instructor-led. The intensive training days will be concluded by a written assessment. The IT module in MS Office can be completed over three months on a flexible basis depending on the amount of time you have available to complete the course.
The aims of this course include delivering a comprehensive range of training in Office Administration that is highly effective in creating job readiness for office support staff. The course combines class instructions from experienced tutors in admin skills with state of the art tutor supported Microsoft Office training and touch typing skills.
This Administration Training Course is accredited by the CPD Institute, which accredits high quality professional training course that lead to real professional and career development. CPD courses are accepted by many professional Institutes, including Accountancy bodies, Solicitors' bodies and much more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Administration Diploma course is suitable for people from another professions, school leavers or graduates wanting to move into administration roles. It can also suit secretaries and PA's looking to broaden skills and open new doors. Finally existing Office Admin staff often find it useful to consolidate their skills and build confidence or gain promotion.
There are no course prerequisites except a good standard level of secondary education.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By completing this training course participants will gain office administration skills and improved employability status.
An Administration Diploma Certification is received on Successful Completion.
Training Course Content
The Administration Diploma training course is designed to cover the following units:
1. CPD Accredited -Administration Course (Classroom training in London)
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and undertand how to develop their careers.
This Administration course is delivered by an experienced trainer, through interactive discussion and practical exercises.
The part of the course is taught with a combination of interactive, practical exercises and theory.
2. CPD Accredited - Microsoft Office Training
- Three Microsoft Office Training Courses to Proficient Level: (you choose which three) from Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word and Outlook.
The training material is accredited and on successful completion of the training program, CPD Accredited Certificates are issued. This professional qualification opens career opportunity and build confidence for performance in your roles. The Diploma is a very complete training course that offers delegates the ability to gain the full array of skills for a successful career in Office Administration.
The cost of the Administration Diploma training course is £999.00 per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Administration Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Maria needed the skills to get her the job she wanted. She turned to the Souters' Secretary PA course and Administration Diploma.
Find out how Ran Yamaguchi completed a Souters Secretary PA Diploma, 2 years ago and now has a great job as a PA in an Investment Bank in London.
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.