This all-encompassing training course in Office Administration provides participants with recognised qualifications and real job skills, which enable them to apply for a variety of office administrative roles, as soon as they pass the exam.
The Admin training course is delivered in Virtual classroom format and is instructor-led. The intensive training days will be concluded by a written assessment. The IT module in MS Office can be completed over three months on a flexible basis depending on the amount of time you have available to complete the course.
The aims of this course include delivering a comprehensive range of training in Office Administration that is highly effective in creating job readiness for office support staff. The course combines class instructions from experienced tutors in admin skills with state of the art tutor supported Microsoft Office training and touch typing skills.
This Administration Training Course is accredited by the CPD Institute, which accredits high-quality professional training courses that lead to real professional and career development. CPD courses are accepted by many professional Institutes, including Accountancy bodies, Solicitors' bodies and much more.
Online Virtual Classroom Course
This course is taught in an Online Virtual classroom by an experienced tutor.
A virtual classroom enables a tutor to deliver a course to the attendees interactively, in which discussion and conversations are the same as a live classroom. The course contains the same content, schedule and practical activities as a live classroom course. This means that you can gain the same benefits of interactive classroom courses, using online software to attend the training from your work or home.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Administration Course is suitable for several different types of people:
- People working Admin who are looking to gain a professional qualification
- People looking to gain formal training to build their skills in Admin
- People looking to change careers and requiring qualification and training
- People looking to launch their career in admin
- Employees looking for career development training
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By completing this training course participants will gain office administration skills and improved employability status.
An Administration DiplomaCPD Certification is received on Successful Completion.
Training Course Content
The Administration Diploma training course is designed to cover the following units:
1. CPD Accredited -Administration Course (Virtual Classroom training)
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview of equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes of practice, handbooks etc.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and deal with stress
- Filing and record-keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understanding how to develop their careers.
This Administration course is delivered by an experienced trainer, through interactive discussion and practical exercises.
The part of the course is taught with a combination of interactive, practical exercises and theory.
2. CPD Accredited - Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrator - Online training course
- Three Microsoft Office Training Courses to Proficient Level: (you choose which three) from Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Our Microsoft Office training is provided in partnership with Microsoft Platinum Partners. They have a state of the art online training system. It contains a virtual tutor to instruct you, provide exercises and give you feedback. This enables flexible online learning that you can take at your convenience without losing interactivity.
The training material is accredited and on successful completion of the training program, CPD Accredited Certificates are issued. This professional qualification opens career opportunities and builds confidence for performance in your roles. The Diploma is a very complete training course that offers delegates the ability to gain the full array of skills for a successful career in Office Administration.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of the Administration Diploma training course is £799 per participant.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this Administration Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.
Maria needed the skills to get her the job she wanted. She turned to the Souters' Secretary PA course and Administration Diploma.
Find out how Ran Yamaguchi completed a Souters Secretary PA Diploma, 2 years ago and now has a great job as a PA in an Investment Bank in London.