Human Resources Assistant Course – CPD Accredited
Our Human Resources Assistant Course aims to assist in developing a range of Human Resource Assistant skills. The course provides learners with a wide range of knowledge of the HR process and an understanding of the key principle of Human Resources. The course prepares learners for successful careers in Human Resources. Learners will gain increased confidence and efficiency in Human Resource Assistant Jobs. Additionally, they will gain an Accredited Qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for people seeking a career as a Human Resource Assistant.
- It is ideal for those working as a Human Resource Assistants, who are looking to gain formalised training and qualification to increase their confidence and effectiveness in their roles
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- CPD Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gain an Accredited Qualification to develop your career
- Greater job options and understanding of how to develop careers in future
- Participants will develop knowledge of how to perform highly as a Human Resource Assistant
- Increased confidence and ability to work efficiently in Human Resources
Training Course Content
Day 1 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of the principles of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
- Team working and relations within an organisation
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Human Resource Assistant
- Practical exercises to replicate processes in the HR department
- Practising methods of Interviewing
- Designing suitable Selection methods for applicants
- Exercise on Orientation and Assimilation of new employees
- Performance Management Scenarios
- The concepts of Succession Planning
- HR Competencies
- HR Record Keeping
Course delivery details
This is a 2-day virtual classroom format workshop, with a high level of interactive and practical exercises to create confidence when applying in the workplace. We have a team of experienced Human Resource Management and Administration trainers who have extensive practical experience in their fields of expertise.
The course will be in a virtual classroom from 10:30 to 16:30 in a two-day workshop. Group bookings and bespoke courses are also available at client locations on request.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
Souters is a renowned training provider that has successfully delivered PA courses, Executive Assistant courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training since it was founded in 1988. Located in the City of...