Introduction to Human Resources Course - CPD Accredited - 2- Day Training Course in London
HR functions are fundamental to all types of organisations and it is an area that offers numerous career opportunities. This is introductory course that focuses on the main procedures, policies and concepts within Human Resource Management functions. The key focus is on how HR professionals can add value through increasing the productivity of an organisation's workforce.
The course develops a strong overview of the HR process within a company and covers all of the key concepts.
The overriding objective is to cover the main areas in Human Resources and to develop practical abilities that can be taken back to the workplace,
This course is CPD accredited.
This course is also delivered virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for people working in other fields, who would like to gain a working knowledge and understanding of HR to compliment their roles.
The course is also ideal for people working HR, who lack formal training and would like to gain skills, knowledge and a qualification.
The course is ideal for people seeking jobs in HR.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion will lead to awarding of a CPD Accredited Certificate in Human Resources.
Additionally, delegates have fed back that they gained greatly from the interactive and practical delivery of the course.
This build real work skills for HR work and greater confidence to deal with the subject matter.
Delegates gain a recognised qualification in Human Resources to build their CV
Training Course Content
Human Resources Course Content
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
- Team working and relations within an organisation
- Practical exercises to replicate processes in HR department
- Practicing methods of Interviewing
- Designing suitable Selection methods for applicants
- Exercise on Orientation and Assimilation of new employees
- Performance Management Scenarios
- The concepts of Succession Planning
- HR Competencies
- HR Record Keeping
The two day course is ideal, due to the high level of practical and interactive activities. However, for delegates who cannot attend two days, we do offer a one day version.1 Day HR Course
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2021
We're delighted Souters is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2021 in Top 10 Online Human Resources Courses.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Course fees are £499. This includes all training materials required to complete the course.
The broad range of this course ensures that delegates have a head start, if they opt to continue to study Human Resources at a higher level.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews.
Find out more about this Introduction to Human Resource Management - 2 Day course - simply fill out your details:
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams