Professional Receptionist Course - CPD Accredited Open Course in London with Souters
This CPD Accredited Professional Receptionist Course is delivered in an interactive workshop environment with an experienced live trainer. The trainer will provide you with full support and guidance throughout your training in order to get you ready to perform well on your job.
The course completely covers all of the key areas required to be an effective and successful receptionist in an office or corporate environment.
- Covers all aspects of Corporate or Professional Receptionist roles.
- Greater confidence in your role and more effective at work.
- Increased job options with your enhanced CV and Qualifications.
- CPD Certification as a Professional Receptionist to enhance your CV.
- An awareness of how you can continue to progress your career.
This course is also delivered virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to get a job as a receptionist or for any similar roles across different industries.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of the course will result in a recognised and accredited CPD Professional Receptionist Qualification being awarded.
The CPD qualification demonstrates to employers that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform well for the job. Overall, it will strengthen your CV to increase your job options significantly.
Training Course Content
The best way to meet and greet clients and guests
- How to improve our image and make the best impact on first meeting
- Developing relationship with repeat visitors
- Ensuring that you demonstrate recognition of the client’s needs
- Client care skills
- Managing the reception area and managing expectations colleagues and visitors
Multi-tasking on the job
- How to handle telephone and face to face enquiries simultaneously
- Organising and prioritising your roles to meet deadlines
- Organising and prioritising the administrative function of Reception
- How to manage stress under pressure and transmit a good image at all times
Communication Skills and Client Care Skills
- Methods to remain friendly and positive
- Transmitting a positive message to your visitors in all aspects of soft skills, body language and tones.
- How to make your voice and tone effective in dealing with visitors
- Soft skills and self-awareness to focus on empathising with clients and delivering a high quality professional image in all aspects.
Dealing with Issues, Conflict and other problems
- How to handle confrontational and abusive situations
- Dealing with problematic or difficult situations
- Delivering message diplomatically and managing expectations
- Remain assertive and confident
Telephone Management and The Correct Telephone Techniques
- Using a good tone and language
- How to screen enquires
- How to manage calls on hold
- How best to put enquiries on hold
- Filtering and handling cold calls and sales calls
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
This course costs £269.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Professional Receptionist course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!