Speed Writing Course - CPD Accredited, 1-Day Training in London with Souters
This course focuses on speed writing skills and provides you with the capability of increasing the amount of information you can capture in your notes.
The Speed Writing Course can be learnt within a very short period of time and is unlike shorthand where it takes a long time to learn and adopt,
The course also teaches you how to train your brain to absorb information and record it accurately and quickly.
- The course is Accredited by the CPD, so completion of the course will lead to CPD Certification.
- The skills gained are valuable to a wide range of careers and can be learnt much faster than other methods such as Shorthand.
- It will make you more efficient and confident to do routine work tasks, including recording minutes at meetings and much more.
- The Certification will build your CV.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who requires to record a lot of information in a short-time
- Minute takers
- Administration Staff
- Legal Support Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- Office Managers
- Admin Assistants
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The course is Accredited by the CPD.
Training Course Content
The Speed Writing Course is delivered as an practical and interactive one-day workshop.
The course is delivered in an interactive and practical one day workshop.
You will be given instructions on how to apply the Speed Writing methodology and will perform numerous practical exercises to ensure that the learning and practical abilities are solidified.
The Speed Writing Course costs £199.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Speed Writing course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!