Power BI Explained
- Understand why Business Intelligence and data visualisation applications are in such high demand today.
- You will become familiar with Power BI (Business Intelligence) Desktop.
- You will gain confidence in workflow of Power BI, getting data, modelling data, creating and sharing data visualisations.
- Your trainer will discuss possible next actions with Power BI.
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,930 people .
- Over 13,977 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is a half day non-technical, user-friendly course that through demonstration gives you a sound understanding of what Power BI is. Ideal starting point for everyone considering using Power BI.
This simple half day course will also provide you with a basic understanding of which follow on courses to take.
Training Course Content
Why Business Intelligence?The origins and growth of BI
The role of BI today
The move from Enterprise to “Self-service” tools
The Power BI ElementsWhy use Power BI - The simplification of complex reporting
The parts of Power BI
How do I use Power BI in my role?
Get Started With Power BIBenefits of Power BI workflow
Visualisations, datasets and dashboards
Getting your data ready
Real World Case studiesFinancial reporting
Sales and marketing report
Up to date reporting
Connecting to other applications
Personal action plan
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...