Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
GET TO GRIPS WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY & TRADING BUSINESS
This three-day course is designed to provide an overview of physical aspects of international downstream operations covering refinery economics and global supply and trading in both crude oil and refined products. It will offer effective training for handling and managing commercial oil operations in oil refineries and marketing organisations.
MASTER THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF REFINING AND MARKETING
The course will cover all aspects of international business starting from Well head to Wheels. From crude oil production, refining, transportation, sales, supply, shipping, trading, and marketing through to risk management. The course is designed on numerous case studies and problem solving using real-life examples which generally emerge in oil companies.
This course will close the gap between theory and practice and allow you to understand how to optimize the refining business in a commercial environment.
Learn In Depth - Understand how market functions and trading risk can be mitigated through hedging
Develop New Skills - Leave the course with an in-depth knowledge of commercial aspects of refining and trading using a range of tools and techniques
Fully Engage - Enhance your understanding through active discussions and real life case studies
Suitability - Who should attend?
ORGANISATIONS THAT WILL BENEFIT:
- Oil and Gas companies
- Marketers & Traders
- Banks & Investors
- Governments & Regulators
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- New entrants to the downstream oil functions
- Oil & Gas Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Business Development & Sales
- Finance & Accounting Professionals
- Banking & Insurance Analysts
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive a CPD Certified certificate of course completion
Training Course Content
IN JUST 3 DAYS YOU WILL:
- Understand the global oil business
- Get to grips with all aspects of refinery operations
- Learn the fundamentals of refinery operations and economies
- Understand how crude oil and product markets are structured
- Learn about crude and product pricing
- Understand marine transportation and shipping economies
- Master supply and trading margins
- Get best practice risk management and hedging techniques
- Learn how to negotiate oil sales/purchase contracts
Various payment plans are available
Provider: Terrapinn Training
Terrapinn Training - Professional development courses across all business sectors
Professional development with Terrapinn is anything but ordinary. Terrapinn training courses are delivered by a world-class faculty of expert practitioners, with passion for helping others succeed. The full portfolio of Terrapinn courses covers all key markets and industries, from finance and investment, to transport...