Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Dignity and SafeguardingThe Skills Network
CACHE Level 2 Dignity and Safeguarding - Online Course - The Skills Network - Funding available based on eligibility criteria.
This online course covers protecting the dignity and safety of others in a social care context. By participating in this course, you will gain a thorough and practical understanding of the importance of dignity and safeguarding in social care work and techniques for incorporating this new understanding into your work.
The course will discuss the meaning of dignity and safeguarding in adult care and social care, the responsibilities of working in this sector and the issues surrounding dignity and safeguarding in adult health and social care.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online training course is suitable for individuals with an interest in understanding the importance of protecting the dignity and safety of others in a social care context.
The course can be completed in 10-16 weeks on average.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the CACHE Level 2 qualification in Dignity and Safeguarding.
No exams are required to complete this course.
Training Course Content
This training course is divided into 4 parts and will cover the following content:
Unit 1: Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
- The national and local contexts of safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Recognising abuse and harm, and responding to possible cases of abuse or harm occurring within a health and social care setting
Unit 2: Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Dignity, self-worth and well-being
- How they can be promoted through health and social care practice
- How the individual patient is impacted by health and social care services
- How principles of dignity can be applied
Unit 3: Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- The meaning of duty of care
- How it influences health and social care practice
- The dilemmas and conflicts relating to duty of care
- The support and advice available for resolving dilemmas
Unit 4: Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
- The various dilemmas that can occur in adult health and social care
- Ways of recognising dilemmas
- How to resolve them
- The support available when dealing with dilemmas
The course costs £299, which includes all of the learning resources and materials you will need to complete the course, it also includes the cost of registration and certification with the awarding body. You can either pay for the course in full in a single payment, which is required before you begin your study, or start a course using our flexible payment plans. Use our online calculator to work out your initial payment and subsequent payments to suit you.
Full customer support is provided throughout the course.
Funding available based on eligibility criteria.
Provider: The Skills Network
The Skills Network – Distance Learning Courses for Skills Development
The Skills Network is a market-leading training provider, delivering distance learning courses across a range of sectors. With a wide portfolio of highly flexible courses, The Skills Network supports employers and learners to develop their skills and achieve their goals. Whatever the...