Paediatric First Aid Training
From knowing how to administer CPR, to understanding how to act professionally in the case of health-related incidents, this Paediatric First Aid Online Training Course will cover the key principles of first aid. If you’re a teacher, childminder, classroom or after school club assistant, then this course will particularly benefit you. On successful course completion, you’ll receive a certified qualification as proof of your new skills. Please note, if you would like to be a qualified paediatric first aider, then you’ll also need to complete an additional practical first aid course. Our courses can be accessed online from any device.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Pediatric First Aid Training is suitable for you if you work or live in an environment where children are often present and if their safekeeping is your top priority. These include:
- Teaching Assistants
- School administration and support staff
- Nursery workers
- After-school clubs and activities
- Sports coaches and clubs
- Nannies and au-pairs
Training Course Content
- Module 01 Aim of First Aid and the First Steps
- Module 02 Resuscitation (CPR)
- Module 03 Secondary Assessment, The Recovery Position And Shock
- Module 04 Head and Eye Injuries, Fractures, and Amputation
- Module 05 Choking, Wounds, Bleeding & Burns
- Module 06 Secondary Conditions and Reactions I
- Module 07 Secondary Conditions and Reactions II
- Module 08 Chronic Conditions
- Module 09 Medical Emergencies – Poisoning, Smoke inhalation, Hypothermia, Elect
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Training Express Limited
The Training Express is a group of experts who work across the United Kingdom, delivering high quality certification and training to British businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point...
Find out more about this Paediatric First Aid Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!