Veterinary Business Management (PgCert (VBM)University of Liverpool Continuing Professional Development
Veterinary Business Management (PgCert (VBM)
The aim of the programme is to introduce delegates to current concepts of business and management and set them in a veterinary business management context. Business and management topics covered include:
- Business Strategy: Delegates are shown how to combine practice based experience and independent learning to develop in depth understanding of business strategy including dealing with complex situations.
- Marketing Theory: Delegates are introduced to the concept of holistic marketing, the role of consistency and consumer expectation management in marketing and the importance of product, brand and customer equity in relation to veterinary business management.
- Financial and Accounting Theory: Delegates gain an understanding of finance and accounting in effective veterinary business management, the central nature of capital and cash flow management and the use of inventory control to maximise return on investment.
- Human Resource Management Theory: Delegates gain an insight into the importance of employee input in motivation, application of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and the use of different management structures and tools for conflict resolution.
- Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship: Delegates will be introduced to the unique challenges facing entrepreneurial enterprises in the modern business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The University of Liverpool's Veterinary Business Management programme is open to anyone currently engaged in, or seeking to be involved in, veterinary business management, including practice/office managers and veterinary staff.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Veterinary Business Studies
- Finance, Accounting and Resource Management
- Human Resources
- Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Work Based Learning
Modules are priced individually, and candidates can book and pay for one module at a time. Module fees range between £300 - £900.
University of Liverpool Continuing Professional Development
The business landscape has changed. More than ever, businesses need to ensure that they provide innovative training for their best talent, in order to compete on a global scale. A major priority for organisations of all sizes is to retain...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Veterinary Business Management (PgCert (VBM) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!