10 Days Masterclass on Safety in Process DesignZoe Talent Solutions
10 Days Masterclass on Safety in Process Design
This training programme will enable the delegates to understand the significant elements of process safety. Focus is on engineering plan characteristics of process safety management and it will emphasize the safeguarding features of processing equipment inside the plan. Analysis and mitigation process safety hazards techniques will be assessed.
Who Should Attend?
- Line managers and supervisors within the organization's safety management system (SMS)
- HSE personnel
- Operations personnel
- Staff involved in contractor work
- Maintenance personnel
- Safety in Process Design: An Overview
- Safety in Process Design: Definition
- Historical Incidents and Problem Areas and historical incidents: Overview
- People, Plant, Process: Process safety components
- Safety Analysis and identification of risk
- HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA: Process hazard analysis
- Specific Plant Systems and the associated hazards
- Description: Elimination of Hazards through Process Design
- Understanding Prevention of Human Error through Monitoring and Process Control
- Inherently Safer Design: Description and overview
- Methodology of "Inherently safer design"
- Description: Pre-Design and Design Phases
- Optimized Fabrication and the materials of construction
- Chemical Reactions and the associated hazards with process fluids
- Introduction to Corrosion, Erosion and Material Degradation
- Loss of Primary Containment and leakage
- Hydrocarbon Release: Dispersion
- Chemicals flammability
- Process Equipment Safety
- Process Equipment and the associated hazard
- Safety Considerations in Reactor Design: Description
- Understanding Design Procedure for Safety of Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Reactors, Heat Exchangers
- Codes, Standards and Best Practices: Venting of vessels and tanks
- Safety and piping system design
- Valves, Fittings, Supports: Design of Piping System Accessories
- Description: Evaluation of Material Degradation during In-Life Cycle: Fitness for Service
- Monitoring, Testing and Inspection (NDT): Introduction and overview
- Pressure Relief Systems: Design
- Safety Valves: Design
- Pressure Relief System: Operation
- Sizing and calculation of Relief Loads of Pressure Relief Systems
- Rupture Discs vs pressure relief valves
- Understanding Codes, Standards and Best Practices
- Pumps, Compressors, Turbines: Specifics of Pressure Relief Systems
- Process Plant Disposal Systems: Overview and description
- Risk Assessment, disposal hazards and Environmental Factors
- Control and process monitoring
- Safety Instrumented Systems: Description
- Introduction to Process Plant Monitoring and Control System: SCADA
- Emergency De-Pressuring Systems (EDP): Introduction and overview
- Fire and Gas or Dust Explosions prevention
- Equipment Spacing and safety consideration in plant layout
- Change and Integrity Operation Window: Management
- Maintenance Procedures and plant equipment inspection
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Assess mechanical integrity of process equipment
- Recognize hazards linked with process fluids regarding effect on material degradation
- Acknowledge versatile aspects of process design that can influence process safety
- Admire inherently safer design for the process plant operation
- Understand the code requirements for sizing relief valves to manage relied streams
- Employ Emergency De-Pressuring systems (EDP) in case of gas and fire explosions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 10 Days Masterclass on Safety in Process Design course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
4,435 USD-6,475 USD
Vocational & College Courses
Open / Scheduled
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled