3 Days class on Customer Relationship ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
3 Days class on Customer Relationship Management
This course will fully equip each participant in the understanding and application of (CRM) Customer Relationship Management from a global and country-specific perspective. The course offers valuable insights into the use of different CRM mechanisms and will enable participants to use the most effective ones in their organisations to being about the desired levels of Customer Satisfaction. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals involved in the early stages of contracting in order for them to review and have a full understanding of the tendering process as well as the different approaches to tender evaluation and assessment.
- Defining CRM
- Importance of CRM to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- CRM and Business Intelligence
- CRM Mistakes
- Why CRM is Hard?
- Where Does CRM Fit?
- Relationship and One-to-One Marketing
- Cross Selling and Up-Selling
- Customer Retention
- Customer Profitability and Value Modelling
- Customer and Business Value
- Customer Relationship Management Training for Marketers
- Call Centre and Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Customer Service Checklist for Success
- Customer Service Training
- Activity, Contact and Lead Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Training for Salesforce
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- CRM Business Plan
- Cost Justifying CRM
- Choosing CRM Tools and Suppliers
- Customer Relationship Management Software
- Implementation Checklist
- CRM Roadblocks and Saboteurs
- Looking toward the Future
- CRM Training Program and Customer Loyalty
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Social CRM
CRM in Marketing
CRM and Customer Service
Sales Force Automation
Planning CRM Programs
Managing a CRM Project
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand Why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact
- Use Social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 3 Days class on Customer Relationship Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!