Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
3 Days Mastercourse on Upselling and Cross sellingZoe Talent Solutions
3 Days Mastercourse on Upselling and Cross selling
This program enables participants to identify and act upon opportunities to deliver more products and services to customers. Participants learn the techniques to apply a proven selling process that makes decision-making simple.
Procuring new customers requires time and effort, but once on board they create excellent opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling. This also builds and sustains customer loyalty.
By asking the right questions and making appropriate suggestions, one can notably increase their overall purchase level, add revenue to their company's top-line, and satisfy their clients simultaneously.
Who Should Attend?
Customer Service Representatives
- The secret is to uncover your customer's unstated needs, and to offer solutions in a professional and recommendable way.
- Customers' requirements - needs and wants
- Corporate objectives - an answer to customer needs and wants
- Corporate policies - Customer Service, Sales and Cross Selling
- The buying continuum
- Consider - Requires Information - Marketing
- Purchase - Decides Acquisition - Selling
- Retain - Upgrades to Loyalty - Retention
- Win back - Additional Acquisition - Cross selling
- Lifetime relationship (Loyalty)
- Different product requirements (Demographics)
- Analysing Age groups - Teenagers, Youngsters, Engaged, Adults, Elderly
- Customer lifetime value
- Importance & calculation system
- Hi/low spender
- Local/international calls
- Daytime/night-time caller
- Used and consumed services
- Personality Attribute such as Positive/Negative, or Introvert/Extrovert
- Motives such as social, business, technical usage, show off, security
- Life style such as fashion, sport, business
- Specific techniques in Cross Selling
- Specific Techniques in Up Selling
- Customer Requirement
- Additional Sales
- Customer Loyalty
- Marketing Policy
- Reinforcing links
- During Product Offer
- During Questioning
- During making the Choice
- During Calculation of the cost
- Upon the Decision
- During Payment time
You will become confident presenting additional buying opportunities and higher-margin alternatives, and... your customers will thank you for it!
The customer Life Cycle / The Customer Experience
The Customer Life Cycle:
The Customer Life Cycle:
Customer information and market segmentation
Cross and up selling
Importance of cross and up selling
Opportunity for cross and up selling
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify their role in the Customer Life Cycle and overall Customer Experience
- Recognize how customer information is important for the sales process
- Discuss how and what information about customers can and should be obtained
List and practice the techniques of cross selling and up selling
- Understand the necessary competencies for successful cross selling
Identify the most feasible opportunity for cross and up selling
Discuss the reasons cross selling and up selling failure
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...