Advanced Process HAZOPZoe Talent Solutions
Advanced Process HAZOP
Risk management is a critical phenomenon for which proactive approach must be taken for an organization to succeed. Organizations have been emphasizing on process safety to minimize the risk's posed by hazardous industries. Process hazard analysis (PHA) is considered as a critical tool in the execution of a successful risk management system. Hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies are identified as being the qualitative risk assessment methodology of choice in the process industries. Additionally, emphasis is on this aspect of process hazard analysis.
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance personnel
- HSE technical personnel
- Control engineers
- Instrumentation engineers
- Project engineers
- Process engineers involved in modification and design
- Risk Assessment: Introduction
- Hazards, Risk and Risk Assessment: The concepts
- Risk Evaluation methods
- Risk Assessment Integration within Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Methodologies: Qualitative, Quantitative and Semi Quantitative
- HAZOP: Techniques of risk assessment
- Hazards Identification and Analysis Techniques: Introduction
- HAZOP: Hazard identification and analysis techniques
- The requirements for a successful HAZOP study: Where and when to use HAZOP
- Description: Team Composition for HAZOP studies
- Process variables and guide words used for HAZOP studies
- Application of HAZOP to relevant processes: Syndicate exercise
- Leadership Techniques for HAZOP
- Facilitator / team leader Requirements for HAZOP
- Scribe Requirements for HAZOP
- Do's and don'ts: Facilitating HAZOP studies
- Description: Information required to allow successful HAZOP studies
- The opportunity to facilitate a HAZOP meeting: Case study
- Commercial software used for HAZOP and Management of Change 'MOC': Review
- Description of Consequence Analysis
- Understanding the Theory behind fire, explosion and toxic dispersion modelling utilized in Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Understanding distinct types of Fires and their effects on equipment and people
- Understanding the distinct types of Explosions and their effects on equipment and people
- Software available for consequence calculations: Review
- QRA Role
- Quantified Risk Assessment "QRA": Introduction
- Event Tree Analysis in scenario development: The description of Role
- Fault Tree Analysis for multi-causation analysis: The description of Role
- ETA and FTA: Applications
- Understanding Failure Data for use in QRA's
- Individual and Societal Risk
- Software available for Quantitative Risk Assessments: Review
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acknowledge the evaluation and estimation of risks such as Quantified, Semi quantified and Qualitative risks
- Acknowledge the HAZOP studies their short comings and their associated benefits
- Acknowledge the fundamental concepts of risk management and risk assessment
- Understand the analysis procedures and techniques for hazard identification
- Understand the concept of cause consequences analysis: The role of event trees and fault trees in accident prevention
- Acknowledge the requirements of a facilitator, team leader, team and scribe members during the studies of HAZOP
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Process HAZOP course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!