Creative Thinking and Innovation TechniquesZoe Talent Solutions
Creative Thinking and Innovation Techniques
This training course focuses on how to improve innovation and develop creative thinking in your workplace. Learn how to develop creativity, innovation and lateral thinking - for individuals and work teams. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for individuals and business teams, the creativity and innovation training course is designed to help enhance creative thinking skills and promote the generation of innovative ideas.
- Facilitator presentation, participant personal introductions and ice breaker
- Understanding the cycle of innovation
- Facilitator presentation and group discussion
- Recognising left and right brain thinking
- Identifying how creative we are
- Individual creative thinking exercise, group review and self-assessment questionnaire
- Simple methods and techniques to develop creativity
- Identifying ways to further develop creative thinking
- Individual practical exercises and group review
- Brainstorming or blue sky thinking session
- Reverse brainstorming
- Sort cards or mind maps
- Sticky notes/Metaplanning technique
- Identifying when best to use each idea generation technique
- Facilitator technique demonstration with group plus learning review
- Recognising the differences between lateral and logical thinking
- Appreciating our strengths
- Energiser exercise, short presentation, 'Message in a bottle' exercise, review
- Creative problem solving techniques
- Using the problem checklist, "go wild" and 5 whys
- Applying to work related problems
- Facilitator demonstration of techniques, pairs or trios exercise
- Turning creative ideas into action
- Small group practical problem solving and creative thinking activities, group feedback and review
- Review of learning and action planning
Benefits of using a creative approach
Recognising the difference between creativity & innovation
Breaking through thought patterns and assumptions
Methods and tools for generating ideas
Logical versus lateral thinking
Creative problem solving
Applying the learning
Reviewing the learning and next steps
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this creative thinking training, the participants will have:
- An understanding of why some people are naturally creative, but also how everyone can develop their creative skills
- Knowledge of how to use a range of creative thinking methods, tools and techniques to generate ideas and solve problems
- The opportunity to apply the methods and tools to generate ideas for improving areas of their own performance
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Creative Thinking and Innovation Techniques course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!