International Social Security Association Guidelines
Social security, a prime focus of most organisations, particularly public sector organisations, is a system defined to provide monetary support to people with inadequate or no income, in times of contingencies and emergencies, such as old age, disability, incapacity, etc. It is key to long-term social and economic development. Social security in the labour market is favourable to employment, and each of its measures or initiatives contribute as incentives to economic activity.
This ZOE training course will empower you with in-depth knowledge and information about social security and related initiatives so that you are well informed while partaking in creation and implementation of social security policies and measures. Further, the detailed coverage of the International Social Security Association and its related guidelines will broaden your perspective and will provide you the necessary knowledge, exposure and confidence to play an active role in introducing new and innovative social security measures within your organisation, while also safeguarding the interest of your organisation and its objectives. Through this course, you will acquire the required skillset and competency to interact and work at organisational and larger levels, thus increasing your chances of career growth and opportunities. By undertaking this course, you will also be building your capacity and capability to give back to society through security initiatives and plans to safeguard the interests of citizens.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and top management of a public sector organisation who are responsible for passing decisions related to social security offerings and initiatives to be undertaken by the organisation
- Investors who would be directly or indirectly involved in the social security measures and initiatives being undertaken by the organisation
- HR and Accounts executives and managers who in some way are associated with release of the social security funds to the relevant recipients
- Policy creators and auditors to ensure that all policies are updated and reviewed regularly to cross-check compliance with internationally acceptable standards
- Social security professionals and institutions whose main function and operations revolve around social security measures and initiatives
- Any public sector professional interested in understanding international standards and guidelines around social security
Note: Complete details of what each module covers are available on request or by visitng the course page on our website
- Module 1 - Overview of International Social Security Association (ISSA)
- Module 2 - Priorities of ISSA
- Module 3 - Modes of Social Security as per ISSA
- Module 4 - Challenges to Social Security as per ISSA
- Module 5 - ISSA Guideline: Actuarial Work for Social Security
- Module 6 - ISSA Guideline: Administrative Solutions for Coverage Extension
- Module 7 - ISSA Guideline: Contribution, Collection and Compliance
- Module 8 - ISSA Guideline: Good Governance
- Module 9 - ISSA Guideline: Information and Communication Technology
- Module 10 - ISSA Guideline: Investment of Social Security Funds
- Module 11 - ISSA Guideline: Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Module 12 - ISSA Guideline: Return to Work and Reintegration
- Module 13 - ISSA Guideline: Service Quality
- Module 14 - ISSA Guideline: Workplace Health Promotion
- Module 15 - ISSA Guideline: Communication by Social Security Administrations
- Module 16 - ISSA Guideline: Promotion of Sustainable Employment
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
The main objective of this course is to empower public sector professionals with:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social security and its increasing demand and focus in today's changing landscape
- Complete information and overview of the International Social Security Association and its related guidelines and initiatives
- Experience and exposure to carry forth social security initiatives within the organisation
- The required skill to identify areas requiring security and support and the adequate confidence to make suggestions and put forth ideas in line with introducing social security in these areas
- The knowledge and capability to undertake policy creation and implementation around social security, in line with those of ISSA
- Adequate competency and capability to assume roles of higher responsibility and complexity because of the thorough understanding and knowledge of ISSA guidelines
- A sense of satisfaction to play a role in helping those citizens who could do little to help themselves and safeguarding all others from any potential threats and risks
- Necessary skills and knowledge to drive social security within one's organisation, thus broadening the scope for demonstrating capabilities, in turn fostering career growth and progression
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this International Social Security Association Guidelines course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!