Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Tenders and Contract ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
Tenders and Contract Management
This training programme is structured and designed to assist the companies in granting the right contracts to the best providers. The concept of contracting includes many roles that should work together to document, negotiate and assure a reliable supply of services and goods for capital projects and operations. Anyone who is involved in contracting should understand the essentials and process the requirement of their role.
Who Should Attend?
- Project technical professionals such as drilling engineers, project engineers, facilities engineer, commissioning engineers, planning engineers and contracts engineers
- Individuals who are involved in any aspect of selecting, forming, tendering and executing contracts with suppliers of services and goods to the oil and gas industry
- The contracting process: An overview
- Description: Key essential issues in forming a contract in the oil and gas industry
- Risk management priorities establishment throughout the contracting process: An overview
- Best use of legal counsel in contracting and the legal environment
- Managing and avoiding contract disputes in a challenging industry
- Key essential documents in the tender package and the tendering process
- Understanding Seller and buyer pricing objectives to consider when tendering
- Tools used in tendering to address financial key risks: An overviewe
- Examples and types of contracts for industry applications
- Using economic price adjustment clauses in lump sum agreements: Description
- Award considerations and bid evaluation including price/cost analysis: An overview
- A formal contract change control process usage
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Tenders and Contract Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.