Great Heights Training - Contact Info? - Forum

15/07/2014 14:51   Veekram

Hi does anyone know of a way to contact Great Heights Training? They have totally closed down it seems.

I already paid Great Heights Training £985.00 and have completed unit 1 and 2 and was about to start my unit 3 of the A1 Assesor course. This is a fraud for what they have done.

If you have any contact of them could you please forward me their information. I started to do this course for my future my career and they stole my money.....

RE: Great Heights Training - Contact Info?
17/07/2014 11:03   Course Advisor

Hi Veekram,

this is an unfortunate situation to say the least, and we completely understand your concerns.

Unfortunately we do not have any contact information for Great Heights Training - it seems, as you say, that they have completely fallen off the radar. It would seem that it was not just their learners, but also their employees who came to know that they had ceased training simply because all communication suddenly stopped.

Luckily, the NCFE - which is the awarding body that accredited Great Heights' programmes - will be conducting its Duty of care process in order to help everyone who registered finish their qualification. You can see more information on this here: http://www.ncfe.org.uk/learners/information-for-great-heights-training-learners.

We recommend, as they do, that you contact them directly so that they can advise you on the next course of action. Hopefully they will be able to help you register with another provider of Assessor courses so that you can finish your qualification and move forward in your career.

We really hope you are successful with this and would be glad to hear from you once you have contacted the NCFE and have gotten advice on what to do next.

Best of luck,

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more