Business Writing Communication Courses - Forum

28/10/2014 08:53   Bhawna

Working professional with 2 years of experience in marketing. I want to improve my writing skills and business communication. What would be the best course for me? Please suggest courses.

RE: Business Writing Communication Courses
30/10/2014 09:35   Course Adviser

Hi Bhawna,

thank you for your question.

Unfortunately there is no easy answer to this! While in many fields you have technical qualifications that you either have to take or that you know will be good for your career, there is no go-to course or certificate when it comes to communication and writing skills.
So while we know from research that soft skills of this kind are increasingly sought after by businesses, there is no one course or programme that we can point to. The good news is that you have a lot of choice, as you can see here. Remember that our site allows you to contact as many training companies as you like to receive more information about their programmes, with no obligation involved, so you can easily gather all the info you need to make your choice.

Do take a look at the reviews also.

On a final note, communication skills are often an integral part of broader management and leadership qualifications such as those accredited by the ILM and CMI, so perhaps they are worth considering.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
The FIndcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more