Blade and scissor sharpening courses - Forum

13/06/2011 10:06   steph5isalive
im looking for Blade and Scissor sharpening courses - any suggestions?

RE: Blade and scissor sharpening courses
20/05/2013 22:37   johnH

Hi I have been sharpening scissors for hairdressers and dog groomers for 17 years now. I have trained and set up another guy in Sleaford who has been in business now for about 12 years. The course is a 5 day one, you will be accommodated locally and will be provided with a polishing machine, toolbox and all the skills required to set up your own business. There is a flat rate fee, and as long as you do not encroach into my area there is no royalty or extra charges once you start out on your own. If still interested, you can contact me on jhscissors@hotmail.com

15/04/2016 07:58   Robin

Hi could you please let me know the cost and dates available for your training course. Also could you please provide me with a phone number so I can discuss a couple of things with you.

Thanks Robin Anderson

04/02/2017 16:13   Sheila
How much does it cost to train and where are you?

25/11/2017 19:57   DaveHall

Hi, can you tell me if this offer of learning to sharpen tools is still available please, and any additional information would be gratefully received.

Kind regards

Dave

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more