bolt tensioning courses? - Forum

11/07/2011 13:00   geoffsow
bolt tensioning courses?

RE: bolt tensioning courses?
12/05/2012 22:59   lee

am looking for a bolt tensioning course in the north west - can you help me? thanks

RE: bolt tensioning courses?
19/06/2014 17:16   Course Advisor

I am guessing that no one replied to this query at the time it was posted as the site was still in expansion and probably didn't list anything suitable.

I have to say that it's still the case that bolt tensioning is a very very specific activity and, though they no doubt exist, there are not many providers that will offer courses focusing exclusively on such a niche area. It is probably the case that it will only really be those who manufacture the parts - i.e. the actual bolts themselves - that deliver training focusing exclusively on bolt tensioning.

At the same time, I think that some training providers will offer training on this aspect as part of broader technical programmes in the relevant industry - for example construction, oil & gas or renewable energy. I think it's a good idea to look through the providers there and maybe get in touch with a few to check.

Otherwise a good old-fashioned Google search is the way forward! At least for now. Our list of courses is growing all the time, particularly in these technical areas, so we would hope to have something focused soon.

Hope this is at least a start!

Cecilia - The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more