Employment law from scratch - Forum

02/07/2014 08:38   alexei

Hi i'm looking for a course in employment law i'm starting from scratch and am not working in human resources i'm more interested in gaining a job within my trade union could you help identifying a suitable course?

RE: Employment law from scratch
21/08/2014 13:04   Course Adviser

Hi there Alexei,

not to worry if you don't have any previous experience in employment law: there are plenty of introductory/foundational courses that are designed specifically for those who are just starting out, and you can find them in our dedicated category.

If you're looking for a recognised qualification - and this will definitely help your career prospects, regardless of whether you want to work for a company or, as you mentioned, for a trade union - the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Award in Employment Law can be a great start.
As the CIPD is the largest professional development body for HR in Europe, its qualifications are very well-respected and are among the more well-known, not just in Employment Law but in all areas related to Human Resources.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more